““….Transit-TransKazakhstan Exhibition dedicated to the prospects of development of the transport and communication complex of the Eurasian continent, the exhibition provides a comprehensive overview of all forms of modern transport and logistics systems for transit, prospects for further development of the transport infrastructure of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and transit growth dynamics in the Eurasian area, and enhances the image of our country as a transit state. I would like to emphasise the importance of such international events…”
Minister of Transport and Communications of Republic of Kazakhstan.
We invite you to participate in the annual Kazakhstan International Transport & Logistics Exhibition - Transit-Kazakhstan 2013!
The exhibition will take place on 18-20 September 2013 in Kazakhstan’s financial capital, Almaty, in the territory of Atakent, a specialised exhibition centre serving as the most convenient and renowned forum for international events.
The Transit-Kazakhstan event is arranged by Iteca, Atakent-Expo, and ITE Group Plc. with the support of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan Temir Zholy NC JSC, Kazakhstan’s Association of Carriers and Operators of Railway Cars, and Association of National Forwarders of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Transit-Kazakhstan, along with such events as TransRussia (Moscow, Russia), Road & Traffic (Baku, Azerbaijan), SibLogistics (Novosibirsk, Russia), InterStorage (Kiev, Ukraine), Transport + Logistics (Kiev, Ukraine), TransCaspian (Baku, Azerbaijan), and TransUzbekistan (Tashkent, Uzbekistan), is in the line of transport events organised by ITE, a British exhibition group.
Since its debut in 1997, the Transit-Kazakhstan Exhibition became a pivotal event for Central Asian transportation, logistics, engineering and related industries.
The Transit-Kazakhstan Exhibition demonstrates the full range of industry solutions, from transportation and forwarding services to software and equipment for cargo handling.
The Transit-Kazakhstan Exhibition is a transportation services forum annually attracting prominent specialists from the regions of Kazakhstan, CIS and foreign countries.
The saturated business programme arranged in parallel with the exhibition allows discussing a number of the most vital questions concerning the development of Kazakhstan’s transportation system, elaboration of new systems for the interaction of various modes of transportation aimed at finding successful solutions for logistics issues in the global market of transportation and logistics services.
A new section, Storage Equipment and Services, will be introduced as of 2013 to combine Kazakhstan’s and foreign companies, which represent their process equipment and mechanical appliances for loading and unloading operations, warehouse complexes and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- EXHIBITION SECTORS
- OFFICIAL SUPPORT
- TRANSIT-KAZAKHSTAN 2012 FACTS AND FIGURES
- ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN:
- EXHIBITION SCHEDULE (seminars, presentations etc):
:: EXHIBITION SECTORS
- Transportation by road, rail, air and sea
- Combined and intermodal transport
- Courier and express delivery
- ASSOCIATED SERVICES
- Freight Forwarding
- LOGISTIC SERVICES
- Distribution, storage and transportation systems
- Warehouses and cargo handling terminals
- TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Ports and freight terminals
- TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT
- Rolling-stock and component parts
- Cargo handling equipment
- Cargo vehicles
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Transport automation solutions
- Software for transport and logistics management
- Navigation and monitoring equipment
- CUSTOM SERVICES
- Custom brokers
- Custom carriers
- Custom clearance
- Temporary storage warehouses operators
- Custom warehouses operators
- Software developers and producers
NEW!!! SPECIAL SECTION: STORAGE EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES!
- PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT AND HANDLING FACILITIES
- cranes and crane equipment
- rope products
- belt conveyors
- pallet trucks
- other lifting-transport machines, devices and units
- STOREHOUSE SYSTEMS
- designing and construction
- automated storehouses
- storehouse and merchant construction elements
- multi-profile racks
- euro-pallet racks
- designing, mounting, adjustment and alignment storehouse equipment
- cargo allocation and packing
- industrial scales
- sliding doors and gates
- AUTOMATED STOREHOUSE SYSTEMS
- automated storehouse management systems
- data processing systems
- cargo security systems
- marking systems and stroke-codes
:: OFFICIAL SUPPORT
- MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
- NATIONAL COMPANY KAZAKHSTAN TEMIR ZHOLY, JSC
- KAZAKHSTAN ASSOCIATION OF CARRIERS AND CAR\CONTAINER OPERATORS
- KAZAKHSTAN FREIGHT FORWARDING ASSOCIATION
:: TRANSIT-KAZAKHSTAN 2012 FACTS AND FIGURES:
- Number of exhibitors: 150 companies
- Exhibiting countries: Kazakhstan, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Germany, Israel, Iran, China, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, and Estonia
- Percentages of exhibitors by countries: Kazakhstan – 44%; Russia – 18.6%; Latvia – 10%; Lithuania – 9.5%; Ukraine – 4%; Belarus – 3%
- National stands: Lithuania, Latvia, Finland
- Parallel events: Round Table Kazakhstan - New Silk Way - Bridge between Europe and Asia arranged by the National Centre for Transport Logistics Development
- The total number of visitors for 3 days: 2,997 specialists
- Business programme: seminars and presentations
- Direct delivery of 10,000 invitations according to the database, by surface mail, fax and e-mail.
- Calls of potential visitors with personal invitation to the exhibition.
- Advertising, articles and invitations in specialised local and international mass- media.
- Advertising banners and boards on the city’s central streets.
LCD Projector, Screen, Laptop, Sound System and Assistant.
The information about the seminars and presentations will be included to Exhibition programme, which will be distributing from Registration Desk, put inside the Exhibitors Pack and placed on Special Posters in exhibition pavilion